At First Coast Veterinary Specialists & Emergency, the
health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority. As the
situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure
you that we plan to remain open 24/7 for emergencies and continue uninterrupted
We are taking additional steps to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe, including:
- Curbside check-in. Please call our hospital directly (904-853-6310) upon your arrival and a team member will come out to your vehicle and assist you.
- In addition to the rigid cleaning and disinfecting protocols already in place, we have increased the frequency of our cleaning practices.
- For hospitalized patients, visitation will be approved on a case-by-case basis at doctor discretion with a maximum visit time of 15 minutes no more than twice a day.
- Employees who feel ill are instructed to stay home and contact their doctor.
- If you are feeling ill, we ask that you please call us before traveling to the hospital, so we can either reschedule your appointment, or in the case of an emergency, provide information on what to do upon arrival at the hospital.
are closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and
local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure that the actions
that we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
If you have any questions, please call 904-853-6310.